Explanation of Employment Status
Our employees are classified into 3 groups.
- Work at least 32 hours per week
- Have company benefits as described in employment handbook.
- Salary depends on experience.
2. Part-Time Employees:
- May work a minimum of 20 hours per week but not more than 32 on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Receives all legally mandated benefits such as Social Security, Worker’s Compensation, but is not eligible for any other benefit programs unless otherwise stated.
3. PRN Employees:
- May work up to 20 hours per week. No specified hours and no guarantee of hours.
- No benefits except for taxes withholding matching as required by law.
- Paid at a higher rate per visit (home health) and per hour - nursing home/hospitals.
4. Contract Employees:
- No specific hours and no guarantee of hours
- No benefits, no tax withholding
- Paid at a higher rate per hour or per visit.
- Required proof of liability and workman's comp insurance.